Chrome Corp.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Model pack, should I release?

2 posters

Go down

Model pack, should I release? Empty Model pack, should I release?

Post  lolwhut Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:46 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Second one Smile I pretty much edited and made this, hope you like it. But it's not supposed to show off how beastly my gameplay is or anything, so don't hate. It is against mostly humans, though there are some level 100 podbots. If you see a famous name, it's most likely a bot.

Basically, this is in modeling because I'm wondering if you guys would want the models in this? I would probably release a couple more along with those like my MP5k model, my 74U, my FAMAS, my CSO K1A, and I think that's it.

I could also release a plugin pack with the hit marker, my starting classes plugin, prone plugin, throwing knives, CoD like nade and knife, my sniper enhancement plugin (basically lets you jumpshot) CSDM with preset settings for CoD like TDM (you win at a certain amount of kills), a couple maps, domination plugin (can't play with bots though), CTF plugin, and probably more I don't remember. This would be just a mod pack that enhances Wang's CSMW2. But if I release this, it'll take a lot of work to put together and shit. So watch and decide, I'll post a full game sometime as well to let you guys get more of a feel for how these mods are. But it takes fucking forever to render videos so...
Click to see SS of some models!:

Those are a few such models.

lolwhut
Advancer
Advancer

Back to top Go down

Model pack, should I release? Empty Re: Model pack, should I release?

Post  Arby Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:58 am

with pass , yes
Arby
Arby
Proffesional
Proffesional

Back to top Go down