Chrome Corp.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[CSMOD] Counter-strike Modern Warfare 2 [v.2010]

+8
funky141
M@rvs
lamarr007
1S UP ER COG
pr147258
domar
Arby
WangP
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

[CSMOD] Counter-strike Modern Warfare 2 [v.2010] - Page 2 Empty Re: [CSMOD] Counter-strike Modern Warfare 2 [v.2010]

Post  1S UP ER COG Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:09 pm

That dust map is badass, BTW the weapon update is looking awesome ... WTF happen to the op4 hands?? I want the originals back!
1S UP ER COG
1S UP ER COG
Advancer
Advancer

Back to top Go down

[CSMOD] Counter-strike Modern Warfare 2 [v.2010] - Page 2 Empty Re: [CSMOD] Counter-strike Modern Warfare 2 [v.2010]

Post  WangP Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:14 pm

Koncealed Predator wrote:That dust map is badass, BTW the weapon update is looking awesome ... WTF happen to the op4 hands?? I want the originals back!

wat original ? =.=" ... its subhand , opf => opf hand , ranger => ranger hand , damn it
WangP
WangP
Modder
Modder

http://forum.gamevn.vn

Back to top Go down

Post  nikeeee Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:29 pm

Can ya give link for this update please Smile

nikeeee
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  pr147258 Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:40 pm

ahh that picture brings me allot of good moments :]
pr147258
pr147258
Help Admin
Help Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  pr147258 Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:23 pm

ou ye wang ur missing 2 things in your mod
1 auto heal
2 killcam
pr147258
pr147258
Help Admin
Help Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  1S UP ER COG Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:40 pm

WangP wrote:
Koncealed Predator wrote:That dust map is badass, BTW the weapon update is looking awesome ... WTF happen to the op4 hands?? I want the originals back!

wat original ? =.=" ... its subhand , opf => opf hand , ranger => ranger hand , damn it
You fucked up the gloves, damn it
1S UP ER COG
1S UP ER COG
Advancer
Advancer

Back to top Go down

Post  WangP Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:18 pm

Koncealed Predator wrote:
WangP wrote:

its my Opfor hand , i reskin from css , and i dont care wat u think cheers

its CSMW2 not MW2 ... ,... i make this for fun , and for whose love csmw2 ... if u dont want it then dont wait for it , and stop spamming , u just wait and play , u dont know anything about moding so... shut the F up , .... dont like it ? fine ,. then dont play ... i wont pm u Shocked
WangP
WangP
Modder
Modder

Back to top Go down

Post  nikeeee Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:33 pm

I agree with ya wang if you and other kind people make us these great models and he says its shit than your right ...........

nikeeee
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  1S UP ER COG Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:08 pm

WangP wrote:
WangP wrote:

its CSMW2 not MW2 ... ,... i make this for fun , and for whose love csmw2 ... if u dont want it then dont wait for it , and stop spamming , u just wait and play , u dont know anything about moding so... shut the F up , .... dont like it ? fine ,. then dont play ... i wont pm u Shocked
okayyy kid calm down, I appreciate what you do for us members here at chrome, and I am looking forward to this mod, now I started off just asking what happend to the real opfor hands (cause from the looks you changed the gloves)

now I bet if this was any other person that said this to you it would of been fine and there wouldn't of been a heated conversation either.
1S UP ER COG
1S UP ER COG
Advancer
Advancer

Back to top Go down

Post  mikata345 Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:53 am

in V.2oII does the tar aimable
i'm when it's aimable Very Happy
mikata345
mikata345
Advancer
Advancer

Back to top Go down

Post  WangP Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:59 am

WangP wrote:
WangP wrote:

okayyy kid calm down, I appreciate what you do for us members here at chrome, and I am looking forward to this mod, now I started off just asking what happend to the real opfor hands (cause from the looks you changed the gloves)

now I bet if this was any other person that said this to you it would of been fine and there wouldn't of been a heated conversation either.

its my hand , i didnt change anything ... and ur 14 , im 17 =))) ur kid here ... so be respect ,watch ur words ...
if anybody say that to me , i still say the same thing Wink .. once again , its MY HAND , i didnt steal anyone , and i asked gumi for the glock ... but the hand is MINE , ok ? ... bounce
and im tired of this , we r workin hard and ppl just keep complaining , always .... many ppl ... and im just still a newbie , CS stil new to me , im learning
WangP
WangP
Modder
Modder

Back to top Go down

Post  1S UP ER COG Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:56 pm

WangP wrote:
WangP wrote:
WangP wrote:

its my hand , i didnt change anything ... and ur 14 , im 17 =))) ur kid here ... so be respect ,watch ur words ...
if anybody say that to me , i still say the same thing Wink .. once again , its MY HAND , i didnt steal anyone , and i asked gumi for the glock ... but the hand is MINE , ok ? ... bounce
and im tired of this , we r workin hard and ppl just keep complaining , always .... many ppl ... and im just still a newbie , CS stil new to me , im learning
k, sorry wang for the unnecessary complaining from me.

accept apology??

ps: lol i didn't even look at your age, really cause I assumed that you were another 12 year old on the forum.
1S UP ER COG
1S UP ER COG
Advancer
Advancer

Back to top Go down

Post  WangP Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:58 pm

WangP wrote:
WangP wrote:
WangP wrote:

k, sorry wang for the unnecessary complaining from me.

accept apology??

ps: lol i didn't even look at your age, really cause I assumed that you were another 12 year old on the forum.

okay i accept , and i think me , lea , pr are the oldest here
WangP
WangP
Modder
Modder

Back to top Go down

Post  WangP Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:08 pm

just want u guys know Very Happy this is how far i got in csmw2 2011 =)) ... still workin on it

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

and i also make random respawn for all maps Smile with real team deathmatch mode
WangP
WangP
Modder
Modder

Back to top Go down

Post  nikeeee Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:51 pm

As I said on Dyna aMaZiNg !!!!!!!!! cool

nikeeee
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Desmond Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:58 pm

Awesome Wang but the armor icon looks a bit big lol
btw what type of aimables are you going to use?

Desmond
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2